On Tuesday, Aug. 9, 2016 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Congressman Donald Norcross will host a free constituent services fair in the Atrium at Camden County College-Blackwood Campus at 200 College Drive in Blackwood. Among the agencies on hand:
Social Security Administration
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
- U.S. Department of Labor, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
In addition to expert advice from federal agencies, the following information forums will be held:
- Senior Information Session — including representatives from Social Security, Medicare and AARP at 10 a.m.
- "Zika Virus and other Mosquito-borne Illnesses" — including U.S. Department of Health & Human Services and a local pediatric neurologist at 11:30 a.m.
- "Employment in 2016: What You Need to Know" — including representatives from U.S. Department of Labor & Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at 1 p.m.
Register now to be part of these information sessions by emailing CD1RSVP@mail.house.gov. Or, register by calling my South Jersey office at 856-427-7000.
This is a great opportunity to interact with the government agencies that work for you.