Register To Vote -
- To register in New Jersey you must be:
A United States citizen
At least 18 years old by the next election
A resident of the county for 30 days before the election
- You can print a registration application here and after entering required data, mail it to the Commissioners of Registration office in the county where you reside.
- College students register to vote in New Jersey by following the standard application process: every prospective voter must submit a voter registration application. If you are in college, you have the option to register from your college address or your parent's address. There are good reasons for registering and voting at either residence, but keep in mind, the final choice is yours.
- The registration deadline to vote is 21 days prior to Election Day
Vote By Mail -
- In New Jersey, any voter can now vote by mail in any election. You do not need a reason to Vote by Mail. Don't feel like going to the polls? Simply vote by mail. Now there is "no excuse" not to vote!
A voter may vote by mail by completing the Application for Vote by Mail Ballot (see below), and returning the application to their County Clerk (County Clerk addresses attached to form).
To receive your ballot by mail, the application must be received by the County Clerk 7 days prior to the election.
A voter may also apply in person to the County Clerk until 3:00 p.m., the day before the election.
The County Clerk cannot accept faxed or emailed copies of a Application for Vote by Mail Ballot, unless you are a Military or Overseas Voter, since an original signature is required.
Burlington - English Espanol
Camden - English Espanol
Gloucester - English Espanol
Find Your Polling Place -
- Locate your polling place by clicking here. The following information is required Street Address, Street Name, City and County or Street Address, Street Name and Zip Code.